– Amethyst crystals are often used to ward off negative energies and stress, and promote clarity and relaxation
– Amethyst emits infrared rays which slightly raise skin temperature to increase circulation. This calms inflammation and redness, and nourishes skin cells with oxygen and nutrients to keep them healthy and encourage regeneration
– Thanks to its negative-charge, amethyst draws out positively charged toxins and free radicals to cleanse and detoxify skin
– These detoxifying powers mean that amethyst helps to prevent bacteria growth and tighten pores, so is recommended for blemish-prone skin
– Best for stress relieving
The most common reason many people start using face rollers is for lymphatic drainage.
With our sedentary lifestyle, the lymphatic system, which is responsible for eliminating waste and toxins in the body, tends to be underactive. Thankfully, gemstone rollers are an effective way to stimulate the lymph system, which also allows for a healthier immune system.
Since lymphatic vessels are located throughout the face and body, massaging gently with a face roller can drain unwanted excess fluid from the face and move it towards the heart and kidneys to process and dispose of, improving the body’s overall lymph flow and blood circulation.